Smitten Kitten Beauty is a beauty enhancing salon that provides services such as eyelashes & brow treatments, facial treatments, and waxing services - all while promoting self love & self care in a positive, clean, and happy environment.
Client satisfaction is our number one policy at Smitten Kitten Beauty. We want you to feel & look your best after leaving an appointment with us. In order to assist you with your beauty or skincare needs, we ask that you please follow and respect our salon's policies.
These policies are in place in order to provide each and every one of our clients our services in the safest and healthiest way possible.
Smitten Kitten Beauty services run by appointment only through our booking platform or with your service provider.
If you need to cancel your appointment:
Your card is added on file upon booking to hold your appointment which is a guaranteed reservation. Because of this, notice is required for a cancellation. There is a $25 cancellation fee (if your service(s) are less than $50 only 50% of the service(s) will be charged.) Any cancellation made in less than 24 hours (48 hours for full set lash extensions) will be charged 50% of the service fee. If you make an appointment and do not call or show for your appointment you will be subject to the same terms stated above. If you’ve made any type of cancellation/ multiple rescheduling in the past either over the phone, through message or this booking app we reserve the right to require you to put down a 50% deposit to reserve your future appointments. Your Credit card on file will NOT be charged unless you cancel/no show. No service/product refunds provided.
APPOINTMENTS & SAFETY
New & Returning Client Policy
PLEASE NOTE: WE ASK THAT YOU ARRIVE TO YOUR APPOINTMENT ALONE. IF YOU ARRIVE WITH ANOTHER PERSON - WE WILL ENSURE THEY WAIT OUTSIDE. THIS IS FOR HEALTH AND SAFETY PURPOSES. (for more information scroll down for our COVID-19 policy)
- If this is your first Lash Extensions Service with Smitten Kitten Beauty and you currently have lashes from another salon - a small charge will be allocated to your service. We do not 'fill' lash work from other providers without giving you a consultation first. If your lashes were not set properly by your pervious artist, we will perform a full removal and apply a new fullset to your lashes.
- All lash sets must have a minimum of 40% retention to be considered for a re-fill. if you arrive to your appointment with less than 40% lash retention you will not receive a fullset for the cost of a set re-fill. If we do not have time to apply a fullset, you will need to reschedule your appointment.
Appointment Arrival Policy:
- If you are to arrive 15 minutes late or more to your appointment, we reserve the right to reschedule your appointment and keep the deposit or charge you for the time booked.
- Please do not come to your appointment if you are sick! There is a high probability that your appointment will be canceled upon arrival.
- All clients & staff will be required to wear masks. If you have a condition that requires you to be unmasked - you will need to schedule/reschedule your appointment to a later date.
- Please cancel your appointment if you are not feeling well. If you are suffering with a cough, fever, have been around or live with anyone who is sick OR have traveled within the last 14 days, we insist you do not book an appointment.
- Temperatures will be taken upon client and employee arrival. If you read a temperature of 99.4 or higher, you will be sent home and your service(s) will be canceled. All clients that enter the salon must wash their hands before servicing begins,
- Our waiting area is closed at this time so please arrive to your appointment alone. If you are to arrive with another individual, they will not be allowed into the salon. Children are not allowed in the salon at this time.
- Please call or text us upon arrival. We will let you know when to exit your car and enter the salon.
We appreciate our clients for understanding and following the policies set above. Our missions is to provide you with the best servicing in a safe, clean, and positive manner.
- Credit / Debit Cards: Visa and MasterCard, Discover, American Express & Debit
- Other Payment Forms: Cash, Checks